Wild Holidays is a company dealing in knowledge-based agro, eco, adventure, nature, wildlife and spiritual tourism. We are wholly committed to the preservation and protection of both the fauna and flora of Sri Lanka. Our endeavor is to get the discerning tourist to experience, appreciate and care for the beauty of our island environment.
Being an eco-friendly organization, we support rural communities for sustainable development. We also possess the human resources, infrastructure, equipment and expertise required for eco adventure-based training and management development.
We are adventure specialists who have now, in addition, become eager and passionate nature lovers. The thrill of adventure in the wilds has provided us with the awareness, understanding and appreciation of what nature provides to us.
Nature is our teacher. We follow nature. We look at nature and learn from it, because nature provides everything we need. We want to share our yearning for nature with you.
Closely associated with nature and adventure is of course the famed eastern therapies and remedies of Ayurveda and unknown indigenous healing methods.
We practice these disciplines and offer our facilities without any reservation to anyone who aspires tothe pinnacle of mind and body … and the bliss of contentment.
Our proprietary locations and well-maintained state-of-the-art equipment helps us maintain a high level of customer safety.
“To ground our clients in the nature … and let their spirits fly”
Our Core Values
- Experiences we offer will be wild and holistic … or nothing.
- Caring for the wild … always.
- Making a good living is not it. Living well is.
- Sri Lanka Tourism Award 2010 – Best Host Hotel – Ella Jungle Resort
- Presidential Award for developing tourism in the Uva province – 2002
- National Gold Award for the entrepreneur of the year 2003 awarded by Federation of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- International Eco Tourism Society
- World Wildlife Fund for Nature – (WWF)
- Field Ornithology Group of Sri Lanka – (FOGSL)
- Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority
- Sri Lanka Association of Inbound Tour Operators – (SLAITO)